Understanding Your Health Insurance Options
Health insurance is a critical to helping you control your health care costs. You pay health care companies a premium – a set amount of money each month - and you get benefits to pay for your eligible health care expenses. This can include regular doctor checkups or injuries to treatment for long-term illnesses.
You can purchase individual health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace on your own or we can help you work through your options. although it’s called individual health insurance, you can also find plans to cover your family.
We all know how expensive health care can be. That’s why it is so important to have health insurance so you’re prepared for when you or your family have medical needs. With health insurance you can
- Prepare for the unexpected.
- Access preventive care services – like checkups, which are covered at 100%.
Individual Health Insurance
- Individual Health Insurance Options
- What is a Health Insurance Marketplace?
- Health Insurance Plans Available on the Marketplace
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Essential Health Benefits
- Short-Term Medical Insurance – Temporary Coverage
- Supplemental Health Insurance Overview
- Vision Insurance: Is It Right For You